Σάββατο 16 Μαΐου 2009

EUROVISION 2009 DENMARK - BRINCK BELIEVE AGAIN -HQ STEREO

Video:

Performer: Brinck
Song title: Believe Again
Song writer(s): Lars Halvor Jensen, Martin Michael Larsson, Ronan Keating
Song composer(s): Lars Halvor Jensen, Martin Michael Larsson, Ronan Keating ...




LYRICS

You made it so easy
to fall, I could not stand at all
I saw you beside me
You never saw me there at all

I promised you all this
I made plans thinking this was it
I never imagined
I'd find you and lose myself instead

I never had a picture of an end

and I - I wanna believe in love
I wanna believe in something bigger than the two of us
And I - I wanna breathe again
I wanna go back to the days
the days I had my innocence
I wanna believe again

I picked up the pieces
and put them back where they belong
but something's missing
though I look the same, I'm not that strong

but I'm gonna learn to trust again

and I - I wanna believe in love
I wanna believe in something bigger than the two of us
And I - I wanna breathe again
I wanna go back to the days
the days I had my innocence
I wanna believe again

Believe there's hope
for everyone
Wanna believe again
for without love
what do we become

I never had a picture of an end

and I - I wanna believe in love
I wanna believe in something bigger than the two of us
And I - I wanna breathe again
I wanna go back to the days
the days I had my innocence
I wanna believe again
---------------------------


Biography

Brinck won the Danish national selection with Believe Again, a song about rediscovering your faith in love. It was written by Ireland’s Ronan Keating (former member of Boyzone) and Denmark’s DeeKay (Lars Halvor Jensen & Martin M. Larsson) and is performed by Brinck.


Brinck

Born and raised in the Danish city of Århus, Brinck has been drawn to music his whole life, first as a songwriter, then as a producer and now as a singer whose debut album Brinck was a Top 10 hit last year.

"Originally, I didn’t see myself – or have enough faith in myself – as a singer. But then I started getting all this positive feedback on the songwriter material I was sending off with me doing the demo vocals: "That’s a cool tune, but who’s doing those power vocals?!"" Brinck explains.

He moved to Copenhagen four years ago and, in addition to writing and producing, has been working on developing his vocal skills. After spending some time at the Music Conservatory and trying out other avenues, he found himself more and more attracted to the challenge of performing and to the role of the vocalist. So when he finally made his debut with In The End I Started as the theme song to the Danish detective series "Anna Pihl" (second and third seasons), people were taking note of his interesting composition style and his voice – which comes across as both powerful and fragile and displays a rare charisma.

Coinciding with Brinck’s entry in the Danish Eurovision Song Contest national selection, his debut album Brinck was re-released on the 2nd of February. Three new songs were added to the album, including Believe Again.

Brinck’s album is full of modern-sounding pop songs that convey an astonishing range of emotions, from deep sensitivity and sentimentality to raw insistence and even outright desperation.
Facts time!

* Believe Again reached number one on iTunes, the Download chart and Danish National Radio’s Tjeklisten chart, and reached number five on the Top 100 airplay chart
* Believe Again single went gold and platinum in the downloads category
* The album went gold in Denmark and been on the Top 20 chart for months
* So far, the album has produced three Top 20 hits: Believe Again, In The End I Started and I Don’t Wanna Love Her – and there’s still more to come!
* Brinck and his band will play more than 30 concerts in Denmark this summer

10 σχόλια:

  1. Brinck's song was abolutely amazing. I keep listening to it over and over and every time I love more and more !!!! The emotions are just undescribable....

    Congratulations on your work and I wish you produce more beatuful songs. You certainly have the capability and the voice...

    Hope that we maybe we can get the chance to hear you live in Greece sometime...

    Ilias, Greece

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. το αγαπημενο μου φετοσ τραγουδι αξειζε πρωτη θεση ανετα τραγουδαρα τελειοσ τραγουδηστησ

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. mm aplo song htan..gt na vgei prwto..ase pou vrizei tn sakh..elege oti knm san 4wnia..gt aros einai kaliteros me mia morh .. mn pw!bb

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. ΑΤΙ ΜΟΥ ΘΥΜΙΖΕΙ ΤΟ ΤΡΑΓΟΥΔΙ!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. enta3ei kaloutsiko song oxi kai teleioOo omwC....!!!ase pou ontwc autos pou tragoudaei evrize tn sakh kai tn ellada...:@:@

    katerina!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Please do not include any trademarks in your comments, as I will have to delete them. Trademarks that allowed, is Eurovision and all TV broadcasters taking part on it.