Τετάρτη 13 Μαΐου 2009

Eurovision 2009 -Switzerland -SF1 -Lovebugs -The Highest Heights -HQ STEREO

Video:

Performer: Lovebugs
Song title: The Highest Heights
Song writer(s): Adrian Sieber, Thomas Rechberger, Florian Senn, Lovebugs
Song composer(s): Adrian Sieber, Thomas Rechberger, Florian Senn, Lovebugs ...



LYRICS

I climb a tree
so mighty high
I see the world
just from beneath the sky
the dreams I dream
they take me high

It’s always worth a try

the time is now
so stop the tease
and may I have
your attention please
the time has come
the curtains call

will you catch me when I fall,
from the highest heights of all?

I climb this tree
the highest heights
from beneath the stars
I see little lights
the deams I dream
demand their rights

will you catch me when I fall
from the highest heights?

How will I ever know?
I’ve always got to know
Will you catch me?

Will you catch me when I fall
from the highest heights
Will you catch me?
--------------------------------


Biography
The Lovebugs are a phenomenon: the five artists have now been working together for 15 years, showing great persistence and even more talent for their music. Time and again they surprise and inspire, confirming their status while continuing to broaden their musical horizons. Atmospheric guitars and melancholic underlying themes, paired with a hypnotic, driving beat, are characteristic of their sound. The Lovebugs have played over 1,000 concerts throughout Europe, supported the Rolling Stones, and are regarded as one of Switzerland's most successful bands. After three number one albums, they now present The Highest Heights, their tenth album, produced by Richard Rainey (U2). The Lovebugs will be representing Switzerland at the Eurovision Song Contest in Moscow with the title track.

8 σχόλια:

  1. nice h mousikh alla o tragudisths eprp na einai kaluteros!!!!!tus to xalase!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. It's really great to post my comments on such a blog. I would like to appreciate the great work done by the web master and would like to tell everyone that they should post their interesting comments and should make this blog interesting. Once again I would like to say keep it up to blog owner!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I found this blog very useful for me. Thanks for your sharing and specially for this great article.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Thanks for this post – I have struggled with this as I have NO comments yet on my blog and in some ways feel badly about that (until i read your posts about this) and yet I see there is more that I can do. thankss.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I was delighted to find this web site.I wanted to thank you for your time reading this wonderful! I really enjoyed every bit of it and I've marked to ensure that the blog post something new.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Please do not include any trademarks in your comments, as I will have to delete them. Trademarks that allowed, is Eurovision and all TV broadcasters taking part on it.